LaunchBox Community Forums

Nosh On This Twice - Clear Device Logos 1.0.1

(0 reviews)

15 Screenshots

About This File

This pack contains a total of 3247 of what I am calling clear device logos. Basically a combination of a clear logo and a device image. These are meant to be used for platform and playlist navigation in your BigBox theme and will be released in a theme I am working on soon. The pack folder structure matches what you would find in a BigBox theme and is the easiest way to include them in your setup. The point of these images are to use them for themes that utilize device images in the coverflow control. 

A majority of the images in this pack are genre playlist images for each platform which, is definitely overkill for what is actually needed for each platform but for now this will do. Seeing as how I would have to go through each platform and deturmine which genres actually apply to that platform and then remove the images that are not needed. If you need to save space, you will want to only pick out what you need from this pack instead of using the whole thing. Also note that the genre images and platform category images are the same for each platform and are basically were just duplicated and renamed to include the platform name. Hopefully at some point BigBox will have a default folder used for fallback images that you could use for every platform, that would cut down the number of images considerably.

Here is the breakdown of what is included:
90 Platform images
2858 Playlist images
299 Platform Category images

Note: the genre images are for the most part are black and can be hard to see on a black background, I may tweak them going forward but I only found this marginally annoying so just leaving them for now.

Other Nosh On This Twice Downloads

Nosh On This Twice - Banners

Nosh On This Twice - Clear Logos

Nosh On This Twice - Clear Device Logos

Nosh On This Twice - LaunchBox Theme

Nosh On This Twice - Black LaunchBox Theme

Nosh On This Twice - BigBox Theme

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

Added Pinball Platform Category

Added Magazines Platform Category

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.