LaunchBox Community Forums

ScummVM Unified Game Themes (16:9) 1.1.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

I decided to start a 'unified' set of themes for ScummVM. However, my collection only consists of 17 games, so the "complete" collection from me is going to be far from it. That said, I have also attached my After Effects project file in this post. It contains all of the assets used to complete this first video and the project file should be plug and play for any other AE users out there that might want to add to whatever I don't get up here myself. I will try and add other things too, but I have lots of other projects I'm working on, as well, so we will have to see on that. Anyway I hope people enjoy these for their own setups.

The AE project contains everything to easily add new game footage, clear logos, background wallpaper for behind the game footage and music (or mute and use the game's audio) without needing to make too many adjustments aside from some minor tweaks here and there. There are many pre-comps in the project primarily to try and keep things tidy and easy to dig through. Should be pretty quick to crank additional videos out with this... I hope. :)

I should be able to get all of these up before the weekend, but the full set of what I have from my collection will be:

1. The 7th Guest

2. Beneath A Steel Sky

3. Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars

4. Broken Sword II: The Smoking Mirror

5. The Dig

6. Full Throttle

7. Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis

8. Maniac Mansion

9. Day of the Tentacle

10. The Secret of Monkey Island

11. Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge

12. The Curse of Monkey Island

13. Return to Zork

14. Sam & Max Hit the Road

15. Simon the Sorcerer

16. Simon the Sorcerer II: The Lion, the Wizard and the Wardrobe

17. Zack McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders

scummvm_unified_folder.7z

What's New in Version 1.1.0   See changelog

Released

Re-upload of Beneath a Steel Sky: Noticed the music was starting at the end of the previous track that I wanted and original audio was louder than I wanted, so fixed those things.

• Like 8

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.