LaunchBox Community Forums

Sega Lindbergh Full media set 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

19 Screenshots

About This File

Sega Lindbergh full media set, includes videos, platform videos, theme videos, platform clear logos, 2D and 3D box art with and without reflection, fanart etc, hope you guys enjoy ?

• Like 11
  • Thanks 8
  • Game On 1
  • Unusual Gem 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

6 minutes ago, Headrush69 said:

Yes we enjoy.

Thanks, these are awesome,

Thanks mate, as long as you like them i'll keep making them ?

Well done! I take it you're using TeknoParrot in conjunction with these games/themes? I set this up the other day and for some reason it won't react to any of the configured controls in-game (e.g. House of the Dead 4 won't let me go past the start screen). Lots of people complaining about this online but no solution as far as I can tell. Have you come across this before?

1 hour ago, sucramjd said:

Hi, it works for me, did you set use mouse for gun in the game setting in Teknoparrot?

I did, still it won't accept any input in-game. Literally the only emulator (if you can call it that) giving me trouble.

have you set it to free play? in the settings? it's right mouse button to start the game I believe, you could also use game loader all rh instead, if your really struggling go over to emuline they have a guides to set up most games.

Thanks again for all these mate, they are great.

Would it be possible for you to do a Sega Lindbergh box for R-Tuned Ultimate Street Racing as that is also Sega Lindbergh, and also Namco ES3 game Lost Land Adventure. Thank you very much for your help.

2 hours ago, erdybirdy53. said:

Would it be possible for you to do a Sega Lindbergh box for R-Tuned Ultimate Street Racing as that is also Sega Lindbergh, and also Namco ES3 game Lost Land Adventure. Thank you very much for your help.

yes mate will do, just working on something else at the mo, it's a surprise:)

21 hours ago, erdybirdy53. said:

I'm going to start these today, I  didn't realise they where playable thanks for the heads up ?