LaunchBox Community Forums

GBA Carts 1.3.0

(0 reviews)

12 Screenshots

About This File

This set is based off of ABeezy's Nintendo Game Boy Advance Carts which was released fairly recently. Beautiful set which includes all USA releases, but unfortunately no Euro exclusives. This set includes most Euro exclusives, and some Japanese translated games I have. I also included the GBA Video titles which are not really games, but cool to have anyway. I did remove a lot of the multi game carts that did not include original releases. Games like 2 Games in 1: Finding Nemo:  The Continuing Adventures + The Incredibles were excluded because single cart version of these games do exist.

What's New in Version 1.3.0   See changelog

Released

Added Cocoto - Kart Racer (Europe) and Cocoto - Platform Jumper (Europe) thanks to user zetec-s-joe. I tried to fix the low resolution image quality best I can. Also added Famicom Mini - Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen (Japan) (Translated En), thanks to diskmatch for the source image. Also updated Cocoto - Kart Racer (Europe) with a better source image thanks to diskmatch again.

Added Alex Ferguson's Player Manager 2002 (Europe) which goes by an alternate title Total Soccer Manager, thanks to BadFurDay for that.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 6
  • Game On 1
  • Unusual Gem 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.