(0 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

BigForce v1.0.0
BigBox Theme
02/08/2017

Theme Description
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BigForce is a modern, dark theme focused around the visual style of the computer graphics giant, nVidia. The idea is based off a RetroFE theme called Ergo Proxy by ryuuji that I adapted and modified for BigBox.

Theme Notes 
~~~~~~~~~~~
* Requires the fonts geforce-bold.ttf and geforce-light.ttf. Both are included in the root theme folder. Install them before running BigBox.

* This theme is designed for 1080 but works well at the following resolutions with one missing reflection (due to the way it was implemented):
    -1280x720: no reflection of the details on the text views
    -1366x768: no reflection of the details on the text views
    -1600x900: partial reflection of the details on the text views

* If you have your games rated in LaunchBox (5-star rating system), it will be reflected in the theme.

* I made this based on high quality vertical covers for all systems, it's not going to look right with horizontal covers. I am aware of this, there's no need to tell me. A good source for these is http://www.thecoverproject.net/.

* Included are a handful of vertical platform banners I made based off eash system's original box design. If the ones you need aren't included, get creative and make your own.

platform1.pngplatform2.pngplatformtext.pnggame1.pnggame2.pnggametext.pngmenu.png

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.