LaunchBox Community Forums

Unpack My Game 1.0.3.0

(0 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Hi guys !

1) Description

UnpackMyGame allow to inject games packed with PackMyGame into LaunchBox, based on wpf/.net Core 3.1 instead of  forms/.net framework ... 

It's available in English and French.

2) Current Version

3) Links

Because there is a lot of modifications, bugfixes since the last version i made a wiki on my github, i will try to let the best explanations on it. 

Don't hesitate to signal any bug, there is a log system, it will help to improve the application (if you are french, write to me in french ^^)

4) Some words...

• If, after have inject a game, you don't see its cover, check if the emulator injected from the xml files (your old backup) still available, and/or refresh images.
  • Sapp Pas Root could help you at the end to manage paths.
  • I tested a lot Pack and Unpack, 3 months for pack and 1 month since i changed all the core for Unpack. I tried to place some securities to avoid bad manipulations, but it still to be a beta there is probably some (minor i hope) bugs to remove.
  • Unpack makes a copy of platforms before to inject, you have 100 copies before it blocks on the 00 version of the backup and overwrite it. I must find an algorithm to overwrite by date on 100 copies.
  • Difference between unpack and inject is inject don't add files... If you have several users on the same machine, you don't need to copy files but you need to inject games for each launchbox profile, inject is here for that.
  • Pack  and Unpack use a common library i wrote, the same used in SappPasRoot... Step by step i will accelerate and reduce verbose, and put a parameter in config file to change the verbose mode for the user.
  • You need the 7z NATIVE dll to use 7z compression, it must be copie in x86 or x64 folder according of your version.
  • Currenly tested only on windows computer, i will happy to have feedback if somebody test with linux but i don't think it can work because of link i use in paths. I must install a linux machine soon i will see what can i do for that.

5) Bug Knowns 

• Inject game: right button crash, fixed on source files.

Edited by Axenn

What's New in Version 1.0.3.0   See changelog

Released

- Bug corrections
- new window to select several folders or several files.

This new windows is made with c++/cli and windows api instead of c# as before. I can't test it on windows7/8 or xp, api used are the most recents, as for the special folders, then i hope there will not problems. If you encounter a bug, send me a message with the most elements to help me to correct it. This explorer split usb drives frome other drives, but keep as fixed drives if the volume uses at least one interface of sata/ide/scsi type.
In theory it's more quick than with c# code, but with network drives or usb drives in sleeping mode it will wait until it wake up.  Icons used are the same as yours on windows explorer. It supports onedrive and mega for the while, but currently not the network drives or nethood,. Some graphics enhancing will come in future, in all case it's a library i will use for others programs i will do.

I'm sorry to not have posted a new versoin sooner, but i worked on this new library for explorer, i would to make a release with this feature.

• Unusual Gem 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.