LaunchBox Community Forums

Game Launcher Clone 1.0.1

(0 reviews)

17 Screenshots

About This File

This theme is an attempt to recreate an old frontend that was made in the last millenium. Game Launcher was the first frontend I ever messed around with, and it was already a dated launcher when I first installed it in 2003. Game Launcher was a very simple frontend, but for it's time it was pretty radical. A simple text list with accompanying game play image, displayed with selected game. No videos or flashy... anything. Just pictures and a list. I hope you like it. For more about the original Game Launcher, visit https://www.davedribin.org./dave/game_launcher/

This theme "should" run just fine in any aspect ratio. Please let me know if it doesn't. As with any theme, it is only as good as the media you run it with.

Included platform images are from either Viking or SonicFan53's platform image sets. Apologies as I can't remember exactly which set but I'm sure it was one of those. They are very handy, thanks to both of you. Some of the other platform images I scrounged off of the interwebz.

I've included the theme as well as the Community Theme Creator files. Many thanks to @y2guru for the CTC and @faeran for the excellent tutorials. I couldn't have done this without you guys.

Edited by JaysArcade

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 4
  • Game On 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.