LaunchBox Community Forums

DefaultDroid - [Theme Workshop] 1.0

(0 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

DefaultDroid was built during a Theme Workshop live stream. If you are interested in creating themes, subscribe to the Unbroken Software YouTube channel.

DefaultDroid

This Big Box theme was built to mimic the look of the LaunchBox for Android default look. This theme will work in many different aspect ratios including 4:3 and 16:9 and all the different variations in-between.

The theme and the COMMUNITY Theme Creator project files can be downloaded here and is freely available for anyone in the community to use in their own projects.

Watch this theme being built:

Credits

COMMUNITY Theme Creator by @y2guru. Find it here: https://forums.launchbox-app.com/files/file/2115-community-theme-creator-for-bigbox/
Subscribe to catch future live stream: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSIht6UXIEXIgz4eXAEShxA

• Like 4

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hey @faeran, will these workshop themes have long life, support and updates like the traditional themes we have in the community? If I like one, should I expect an updated version of it?

4 minutes ago, soqueroeu said:

Hey @faeran, will these workshop themes have long life, support and updates like the traditional themes we have in the community? If I like one, should I expect an updated version of it?

Hi @soqueroeu, the real goal is to spread the power around, so anyone can load up the COMMUNITY Theme Creator and make any changes they would want.

However, if you are wanting a change to any of the themes, let me know and I'll do my best to accommodate, either in an update, or a specific version for you.

Could you please update this theme with a third or fourth view that shows box art and also video. Maybe box art that fades out to video or box art and video side by side.

10 hours ago, theshape said:

Could you please update this theme with a third or fourth view that shows box art and also video. Maybe box art that fades out to video or box art and video side by side.

I probably won't be circling back to this one for a while, but if anyone wanted to create these views, the project files are available for the CTC for anyone feeling adventurous  :)