LaunchBox Community Forums

RetroMags - [Theme Workshop] 1.3

(0 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

RetroMags was built during a Theme Workshop live stream. If you are interested in creating themes, subscribe to the Unbroken Software YouTube channel.

RetroMags

A Big Box theme designed to look like the Retro Magazine's of old.

The theme was designed using the COMMUNITY Theme Creator, along with some manual code changes in order to utilize the new wheel CoverFlow features not yet currently in the Theme Creator.

This theme relies on 1 System Hardware graphic and 3 platform specific game graphics for each platform/playlist/category. I did not include a graphic for every platform out there. If people would like to help contribute platform specific graphics, PM me, or post in this thread and I'll add them to the main theme in a future update.

Graphic locations:

• System Hardware: LaunchBox\Themes\RetroMags\Media\Console Images
  • Graphic 1: LaunchBox\Themes\RetroMags\Media\Platform Image 1
  • Graphic 2: LaunchBox\Themes\RetroMags\Media\Platform Image 2
  • Graphic 3: LaunchBox\Themes\RetroMags\Media\Platform Image 3

Please note:

• The COMMUNITY Theme Creator Project Files are provided for you to learn. If you would like to publish the theme, it will be missing the Platform Wheel and the 2 Wall View wheels. These would have to be added back manually to the theme. They can be found in the theme files within their respective xaml files.

Watch this theme being built:

Credits

COMMUNITY Theme Creator by @y2guru. Find it here: https://forums.launchbox-app.com/files/file/2115-community-theme-creator-for-bigbox/
Rincewind's awesome character graphic's pack is included (at a much reduced resolution)
Subscribe to catch future live stream: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSIht6UXIEXIgz4eXAEShxA

What's New in Version 1.2   See changelog

Released

Maintenance Update

• Fixes to a few animations
  • Published with COMMUNITY Theme Creator 2.3
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 2
  • Game On 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.