LaunchBox Community Forums

Neptune 1.72

(3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

The newest version of this theme requires version 13.3, or higher.

A LaunchBox Custom Theme I developed to help me understand the code behind themes. Because of this, most items within the XAML files are commented, which were added in order to help me keep track of what was going on. Sources of inspiration include the Lambda theme and GOG Galaxy.

The notable item this theme accomplishes is the tab approach to the Game Details Page.

Please feel free to use parts of this theme in your own creations.

Installation

• Extract the Neptune folder into LaunchBox\LBThemes
  • In LaunchBox, open Options, under Visuals > Main Window Theme and select Neptune from the dropdown.

What's New in Version 1.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 6
  • Game On 1
  • Unusual Gem 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

neosean99

· Edited by neosean99

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This theme is gorgeous. Absolutely love the info side panel, and the stylings of the overall menu. Something about rounded corners in UX... ;). I just found this yesterday thanks to ETA Prime's updated theme video. I kind of forgot you could theme out Launchbox too! I love it! Exactly what I was looking for. The only thing I would change is the ability to have the chosen "theme colors" show up on the Platform / Playlist menu on the left and the Launchbox icon at the top left. It's semi hard to see when something is selected without. Great work, and thank you for sharing.

Capture.JPG

Link to review
norman_6

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is my new favorite theme. Clean, minimal design. THANK YOU

• Thanks 1
Link to review
CathMowr

A very beautiful theme - working horizontal and vertical - for people who want a clean and not to playful design for their LB App.

• Thanks 1
Link to review