This theme is my re-take on the excellent Unified-Refried theme and I called it 'Unified Lives!'. The goal is to present more information to the user during game selection as well as using more graphic assets to complement the display experience. I hope you like it!
- An informative game card that shows many details of the currently selected game.
- 6 Game wheel views. 2 vertical, 3 horizontal and 1 text.
- 4 Platform/playlist views
- Single views for game and platform text views (these are necessary views)
- Marquee, box 3d, disc, cd, 3d cart and front flyer images are all used. Visibility rules determine how they appear, depending on platform and also file availability.
- Supports different aspect ratios. If it doesn't look right on yours please let me know!
- Wheel Badges for Favorite, Completed and Broken games.
- Created with Community Theme Creator 2.5
- Dynamically changing theme images based upon current platform/playlist. just like Refried.
** Rename 'background' folder to enable fanart.
** Rename the 'Devices' folder to always show a random game screenshot in platform/playlist views.
** Place your choice of fanart in 'fanart fallback' folder when game or platform fanart does not exist, a random image is chosen
** ESRB icons. If you don't want them, delete or rename the icons. The 'Not Rated' icon is renamed due to the number of titles without rating. Remove the exclamation from the filename to see it.
*** Do not overwrite previous versions of the theme, replace the folder. Folder and file structure can change between versions!