About This File
Edited by Rob_G
What's New in Version 1.9 See changelog
-Reworked flyer, box3d, disc images presentation. Single images like flyers and box3d/box are a bit larger. I looked at arcade cabinet images, didn't like what I saw so decided against adding them. Many images were not real cabinets, others were poor looking.
- Game Status is still shown for arcade games, but console games will now show the game version (as opposed to always showing 'imported rom'). The descriptive text also dynamically changes to whatever needs to show ('Status:' or 'Version:').
- Updated the status bar. The number of lives (ships) in the bottom left indicates the view number you are currently in.
- I added a smooth repeating background to the options page. I wanted something with a spacey asteroid feel to it.
- Changed the color of the game title font. Added a slight dark outline.
- Added a subtle opacity animation to flyers/box/disc image appearance.
I briefly looked at adding platform information, but wasn't happy with the first design I came up with so I scrapped it. I may revisit that sometime in the future.