LaunchBox Community Forums

Kido Theme 16:9 Version: Kido Theme_2022.05.21

(0 reviews)

13 Screenshots

About This File

Hello everyone.

I would like share this theme with the community.

1.Configuration.

In LaunchBox option -> media -> Cart Front Priorities, Tick "Cart - Front", "Cart - 3D", "Disc" and "FanArt - Disc"

In LaunchBox option -> media -> Cart Back Priorities, Tick "Cart - Back", and "FanArt - Cart - Back"

In LaunchBox option -> media -> 3D Cart Priorities, Tick "Cart - 3D", "Cart - Front", "Disc" and "FanArt - Disc"

In LaunchBox option -> media -> Background Priorities, Tick "FanArt - Background"

In LaunchBox option -> media -> Marquee Priorities, Tick "Arcade Marquee", "Banner", "Steam Banner"

configuration.thumb.jpg.b5fff942ce88612252d933b35798577e.jpg

In BIGBOX option -> Views -> Theme: Kido Theme

In BIGBOX option -> Views -> Platforms List View: Platform Wheel 1

In BIGBOX option -> Views -> Games List View: Vertical Wheel 1   

962566159_configuration2.thumb.jpg.dabcda2bb2983dced1cbe775f0d20907.jpg

2. Somes Platforms can show the diferents consoles and box art configurations for each region so if you got in you collection diferents region games for one same title you need to edit the region tag with these values "Japan", "Europe" and "United States"

104897197_configuration3.thumb.jpg.2e8550b4ac1a02ed7a6587728e4fc809.jpg

Total Systems:

3DO Interactive Multiplayer
Amstrad CPC
Amstrad GX4000
Apple II
Apple IIGS
Arcade
Arcades Cabinet (TeknoParrot)
Atari 2600
Atari 5200
Atari 7800
Atari 800
Atari Classics (Play List)
Atari Jaguar
Atari Lynx
Atari ST
Bandai WonderSwan Color
Bandai WonderSwan
Capcom Classics (Play List)
Capcom Play System II (Play List)
Capcom Play System III (Play List)
Capcom Play System (Play List)
Cave (Play List)
ColecoVision
Commodore 64 Games System
Commodore 64
Commodore Amiga (AGA)
Commodore Amiga CD32
Commodore Amiga
Commodore CDTV
Daphne (Play List)
Data East Classics (Play List)
Epoch Super Cassette Vision
Fujitsu FM Towns Marty
Irem Classics (Play List)
Java Mobile Games
Konami Classics (Play List)
Mattel Intellivision
Microsoft MSX
Microsoft MSX2 Disk
Microsoft MSX2
Microsoft Xbox 360
Microsoft Xbox One
Microsoft Xbox Series
Microsoft Xbox
Midway Classics (Play List)
Namco Classics (Play List)
Namco System 22 (Play List)
NEC PC Engine CD
NEC PC Engine Duo
NEC PC Engine
NEC PC-8801
NEC PC-9801
NEC PC-FX
NEC TurboGrafx-16
NEC TurboGrafx-CD
Nintendo 3DS
Nintendo 64
Nintendo Classics (Play List)
Nintendo DS
Nintendo Entertainment System
Nintendo Famicom Disk System
Nintendo Famicom Disk
Nintendo Famicom
Nintendo Game Boy Advance
Nintendo Game Boy Color
Nintendo Game Boy
Nintendo GameCube
Nintendo Switch
Nintendo Virtual Boy
Nintendo Wii U
Nintendo Wii
Philips CD-i
Sammy Atomiswave
Sega 32X
Sega CD
Sega Classics (Play List)
Sega Dreamcast
Sega Game Gear
Sega Genesis
Sega Hikaru
Sega Master System
Sega Model 2 (Play List)
Sega Model 3 (Play List)
Sega Naomi
Sega Saturn
Sega SG-1000
Sega ST-V (Play List)
Sharp X1
Sharp X68000
Sinclair ZX Spectrum
SNK Classics (Play List)
SNK Neo Geo AES
SNK Neo Geo CD
SNK Neo Geo MVS
SNK Neo Geo Pocket
Sony Playstation 2
Sony Playstation 3
Sony Playstation Vita
Sony Playstation
Sony PSP
Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Taito Classics (Play List)
Taito Type X
Williams Classics (Play List)
Windows
ZN1, ZN2 y System 11 (Zinc Emulator)

Thanks to:

y2guru for the Community theme creator, it was my first contact with Bigbox themes, and for all his support.

Credit and Creative Commons of some images used here in Kido Theme:

Atari 800 - from the www.homecomputermuseum.nl
Amiga 1200, cdtv - from zgodzinski
APPLE II GS - Credit: © Benoît Prieur - CC BY-SA 4.0 via Wikimedia Commons
APPLE II - Credit:  © Benoît Prieur - CC BY-SA 4.0 via Wikimedia Commons
Apple II (Wheel) - Credit: Bilby - This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license.

If you think there are missing credits, please email me.

Edited by gvl
new version.

What's New in Version Version: Kido Theme_2022.05.21   See changelog

Released

New version to add support to vlc video.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3
  • Game On 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi this looks to be a great theme and thanks for sharing, but when i select a games platform, I receive the error in the screenshot below. Is this because i am on Big Box version 11.8 and not the latest please?. If so I am waiting for a black friday sale on Bigbox to renew my subscription and get the latest version. Thanks for your help.

1294314713_BigboxError.thumb.JPG.95d9f46810ab468e6909050a0d3faf60.JPG

...Yes, same problem here in ver.12.... I change the configuration (on bigbox) ... options-> videos->Video Playback Engine: Windows Media Player, and it works for me (until now)

Hope this helps you.

Wow! This is an incredibly detailed and nicely made theme! However, I think I have the same issues as the other members reported above. For some reason, BigBox completely crashes when I select some systems like PS2, FM Towns, etc. and I get an error message when I select MSX, but switch to Windows Media Player (instead of VLC) fixes that. Also, during the platforms selection screen, I can hear the platform videos playing (audio) in the background, with no video. Using the latest version of BigBox (12.4 beta) in case you're wondering.

Nice theme but it relies solely on Windows Media Player as your video player instead of VLC. As a result, the videos take about 3 to 5 seconds to appear on the tv screens. If you are getting error messages, change your video player to Windows Media Player and it should work fine. Regardless, VLC loads videos faster and therefore should be the primary player for almost all BB themes.

Edited by Azgorath

28 minutes ago, Azgorath said:

Nice theme but it relies solely on Windows Media Player as your video player instead of VLC. As a result, the videos take about 3 to 5 seconds to appear on the tv screens. If you are getting error messages, change your video player to Windows Media Player and it should work fine. Regardless, VLC loads videos faster and therefore should be the primary player for almost all BB themes.

.....working on it for the next release. For me always works better the windows media playes tha vlc.... I'm on windows 7 ... I'm not sure if its has any relation

Edited by gvl
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, gvl said:

.....working on it for the next release. For me always works better the windows media playes tha vlc.... I'm on windows 7 ... i not sure if its has any relation

No worries. It shouldn't have any relation but then again this is Microsoft and windows we're talking about here.😆

Great start to a theme that I'll definitely be using a lot of! I do have 2 things to ask

1. The Famicom Disk System's image files are listed as "Nintendo Famicom Disk" instead of "Nintendo Famicom Disk System" so the theme doesn't show up in Big Box

2. Is there a way to set specific console region images for games listed as World or N/A? Like I wanted to switch the default PAL PC-Engine graphics for the NTSC TG-16 graphics.

Also, in some of the arcade platform views, the marquee/banner and gameplay video window is misaligned.

Edited by Mr. Skerpentine

12 hours ago, Mr. Skerpentine said:

Great start to a theme that I'll definitely be using a lot of! I do have 2 things to ask

1. The Famicom Disk System's image files are listed as "Nintendo Famicom Disk" instead of "Nintendo Famicom Disk System" so the theme doesn't show up in Big Box

2. Is there a way to set specific console region images for games listed as World or N/A? Like I wanted to switch the default PAL PC-Engine graphics for the NTSC TG-16 graphics.

Also, in some of the arcade platform views, the marquee/banner and gameplay video window is misaligned.

Hi.

1.here attached can find the "Nintendo Famicom Disk System" in xaml format, put in "Yourlaunchboxinstallation"\Themes\Kido Theme\Views\WheelGamesView... I will add in the next release.

2.You can do it by change the xaml file.... I not sure if i will do a configuration file for this issue in the future.... attached you can find "NEC TurboGrafx-16.xaml" with "PAL" by default. Copy and overwrite to "Yourlaunchboxinstallation"\Themes\Kido Theme\Views\WheelGamesView

Yes, only some times Bigbox "lost the focus" ...I'm study this "X-File" of misaligned marquees

Nintendo Famicom Disk System.xaml NEC TurboGrafx-16.xaml

Edited by gvl

Hi

Incredible theme.  I use it in conjunction with my main theme..I love the touches with the box art covers that give the illusion of real box art covers.. I only have 2 requests.  Can you fix the theme to use vlc rather than wmp and add xbox360?

2 hours ago, NOLIN TITUS said:

Hi

Incredible theme.  I use it in conjunction with my main theme..I love the touches with the box art covers that give the illusion of real box art covers.. I only have 2 requests.  Can you fix the theme to use vlc rather than wmp and add xbox360?

Hi. I'm working on both requests for some time ago. I hope upload the update someday soon.

xbox360_k.jpg

Hey @gvl great work! unfortunately this is broken for me in 12.9 - i get the error even with windows media player selected..

any plans for a 4x3 version?

Could not load type 'Meta.Vlc.Wpf.VlcPlayer' from assembly 'Unbroken.LaunchBox, Version=12.9.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

App:     Big Box
Version: 12.9
Type:    System.TypeLoadException
Site:    Void Dispose(Boolean)
Source:  Ao.Bigbox.Themer.v3_9_2

at Ao.Bigbox.Utils.Media.MediaPlayer_VLC.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
   at Ao.Bigbox.Utils.Media.MediaPlayer_VLC.Finalize()

Recent Log:

18:34:07 Exception

13 minutes ago, zengeek said:

Hey @gvl great work! unfortunately this is broken for me in 12.9 - i get the error even with windows media player selected..

any plans for a 4x3 version?

Could not load type 'Meta.Vlc.Wpf.VlcPlayer' from assembly 'Unbroken.LaunchBox, Version=12.9.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

App:     Big Box
Version: 12.9
Type:    System.TypeLoadException
Site:    Void Dispose(Boolean)
Source:  Ao.Bigbox.Themer.v3_9_2

at Ao.Bigbox.Utils.Media.MediaPlayer_VLC.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
   at Ao.Bigbox.Utils.Media.MediaPlayer_VLC.Finalize()

Recent Log:

18:34:07 Exception

Hi, may be a version use vlc rather than wmp could fix this problen.... I'm working on vlc version.

About 4:3 version..... need thinking about it.

Hey @gvl hope you’re well… how is the update for VLC progressing? would love to see this working with the latest version of BB..

Many thanks,

Edited by zengeek

On 4/23/2022 at 12:35 PM, zengeek said:

Hey @gvl hope you’re well… how is the update for VLC progressing? would love to see this working with the latest version of BB..

Many thanks,

Hi zengeek.

I'm just finishing another project, in two week more or less I'll finish it, so I'll work back in this Bigbox theme soon.

On 5/2/2022 at 1:44 PM, gvl said:

I'm just finishing another project, in two week more or less I'll finish it, so I'll work back in this Bigbox theme soon.

Awesome, look forward to it! Thanks..

Has some one a solution for this error message?

Spoiler

A Graphics object cannot be created from an image that has an indexed pixel format. (Parameter 'image')

App:     Big Box
Version: 12.12-beta-2
Type:    System.ArgumentException
Site:    System.Drawing.Graphics FromImage(System.Drawing.Image)
Source:  System.Drawing.Common

at System.Drawing.Graphics.FromImage(Image image)
   at ConsoleApp1.ReturnImagHorientation.CalOrigenFilePath()
   at ConsoleApp1.ReturnImagHorientation.OnValueChanged(DependencyObject d, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.DependencyObject.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.DependencyObject.NotifyPropertyChange(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.DependencyObject.UpdateEffectiveValue(EntryIndex entryIndex, DependencyProperty dp, PropertyMetadata metadata, EffectiveValueEntry oldEntry, EffectiveValueEntry& newEntry, Boolean coerceWithDeferredReference, Boolean coerceWithCurrentValue, OperationType operationType)
   at System.Windows.DependencyObject.InvalidateProperty(DependencyProperty dp, Boolean preserveCurrentValue)
   at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.TransferValue(Object newValue, Boolean isASubPropertyChange)
   at MS.Internal.Data.PropertyPathWorker.UpdateSourceValueState(Int32 k, ICollectionView collectionView, Object newValue, Boolean isASubPropertyChange)
   at MS.Internal.Data.ClrBindingWorker.OnSourcePropertyChanged(Object o, String propName)
   at System.Windows.WeakEventManager.ListenerList`1.DeliverEvent(Object sender, EventArgs e, Type managerType)
   at System.ComponentModel.PropertyChangedEventManager.OnPropertyChanged(Object sender, PropertyChangedEventArgs args)
   at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Windows.BigBox.ViewModels.WheelGamesViewModel.set_SelectedGame(Game value)
   at PrinterPrinter.InvokeMessage(Object , Game value, PrinterPrinter )
   at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Windows.BigBox.ViewModels.WheelGamesViewModel.<>c__DisplayClass66_0.LoginAttr()
   at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeDelegateCore()
   at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Wait(TimeSpan timeout)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.InvokeImpl(DispatcherOperation operation, CancellationToken cancellationToken, TimeSpan timeout)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Invoke(Action callback, DispatcherPriority priority, CancellationToken cancellationToken, TimeSpan timeout)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Invoke(Action callback, DispatcherPriority priority)
   at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Windows.Threading.AddTransactionalGlobal(Object , Object , DispatcherPriority )
   at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Windows.Threading.Invoke(Action callback, DispatcherPriority priority)
   at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Windows.BigBox.ViewModels.WheelGamesViewModel.SelectTest()
   at MerchantMessage.InvokeMessage(Object , MerchantMessage )
   at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Windows.BigBox.ViewModels.WheelGamesViewModel.OnDown(Boolean held, Boolean onlyDownPressed)
   at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Windows.BigBox.ViewModels.MainViewModel.SetupProxy(Object , Boolean , Boolean )
   at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Windows.BigBox.ViewModels.MainViewModel.OnDown(Boolean onlyDownPressed)
   at WrapperPrinter.InvokeMessage(Object , Boolean disposing, WrapperPrinter )
   at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Windows.BigBox.ViewModels.MainViewModel.InvokeOrder(Guid var1)
   at InterceptorMessage.InvokeMessage(Object , Guid first, InterceptorMessage )
   at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Windows.BigBox.ViewModels.MainViewModel.<>c__DisplayClass345_1.LoginThread()
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Recent Log:

08:10:20 Exception

11 hours ago, DerSchlachter said:

Has some one a solution for this error message?

Hide contents

A Graphics object cannot be created from an image that has an indexed pixel format. (Parameter 'image')

App:     Big Box
Version: 12.12-beta-2
Type:    System.ArgumentException
Site:    System.Drawing.Graphics FromImage(System.Drawing.Image)
Source:  System.Drawing.Common

at System.Drawing.Graphics.FromImage(Image image)
   at ConsoleApp1.ReturnImagHorientation.CalOrigenFilePath()
   at ConsoleApp1.ReturnImagHorientation.OnValueChanged(DependencyObject d, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.DependencyObject.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.DependencyObject.NotifyPropertyChange(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.DependencyObject.UpdateEffectiveValue(EntryIndex entryIndex, DependencyProperty dp, PropertyMetadata metadata, EffectiveValueEntry oldEntry, EffectiveValueEntry& newEntry, Boolean coerceWithDeferredReference, Boolean coerceWithCurrentValue, OperationType operationType)
   at System.Windows.DependencyObject.InvalidateProperty(DependencyProperty dp, Boolean preserveCurrentValue)
   at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.TransferValue(Object newValue, Boolean isASubPropertyChange)
   at MS.Internal.Data.PropertyPathWorker.UpdateSourceValueState(Int32 k, ICollectionView collectionView, Object newValue, Boolean isASubPropertyChange)
   at MS.Internal.Data.ClrBindingWorker.OnSourcePropertyChanged(Object o, String propName)
   at System.Windows.WeakEventManager.ListenerList`1.DeliverEvent(Object sender, EventArgs e, Type managerType)
   at System.ComponentModel.PropertyChangedEventManager.OnPropertyChanged(Object sender, PropertyChangedEventArgs args)
   at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Windows.BigBox.ViewModels.WheelGamesViewModel.set_SelectedGame(Game value)
   at PrinterPrinter.InvokeMessage(Object , Game value, PrinterPrinter )
   at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Windows.BigBox.ViewModels.WheelGamesViewModel.<>c__DisplayClass66_0.LoginAttr()
   at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeDelegateCore()
   at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
   at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Wait(TimeSpan timeout)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.InvokeImpl(DispatcherOperation operation, CancellationToken cancellationToken, TimeSpan timeout)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Invoke(Action callback, DispatcherPriority priority, CancellationToken cancellationToken, TimeSpan timeout)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Invoke(Action callback, DispatcherPriority priority)
   at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Windows.Threading.AddTransactionalGlobal(Object , Object , DispatcherPriority )
   at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Windows.Threading.Invoke(Action callback, DispatcherPriority priority)
   at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Windows.BigBox.ViewModels.WheelGamesViewModel.SelectTest()
   at MerchantMessage.InvokeMessage(Object , MerchantMessage )
   at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Windows.BigBox.ViewModels.WheelGamesViewModel.OnDown(Boolean held, Boolean onlyDownPressed)
   at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Windows.BigBox.ViewModels.MainViewModel.SetupProxy(Object , Boolean , Boolean )
   at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Windows.BigBox.ViewModels.MainViewModel.OnDown(Boolean onlyDownPressed)
   at WrapperPrinter.InvokeMessage(Object , Boolean disposing, WrapperPrinter )
   at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Windows.BigBox.ViewModels.MainViewModel.InvokeOrder(Guid var1)
   at InterceptorMessage.InvokeMessage(Object , Guid first, InterceptorMessage )
   at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Windows.BigBox.ViewModels.MainViewModel.<>c__DisplayClass345_1.LoginThread()
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Recent Log:

08:10:20 Exception

Hi.

This "ConsoleApp1.ReturnImagHorientation.CalOrigenFilePath()
   at ConsoleApp1.ReturnImagHorientation.OnValueChanged(DependencyObject d, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)"

is a public class called ReturnImagHorientation in the "WpfApp14.dll", writing in  C#, that is used in this theme, but I'm not sure what is crashing.

Is This error shown with the same image or different images?

Could you save it as a 32 bit-depth colors? Just to try if is this the problem.

Edited by gvl

THX for the answer, but still crashes only at SNES Platform

Edit: Crash now also on Famicom System

876568836_snesissue.thumb.png.4af133c15daa8aa497b278992b130f44.png

856943835_SuperNintendoEntertainmentSystem.thumb.png.e45afc6e38821947ccf98ff1e8e8ae52.png

Edited by DerSchlachter

13 hours ago, DerSchlachter said:

THX for the answer, but still crashes only at SNES Platform

Edit: Crash now also on Famicom System

876568836_snesissue.thumb.png.4af133c15daa8aa497b278992b130f44.png

856943835_SuperNintendoEntertainmentSystem.thumb.png.e45afc6e38821947ccf98ff1e8e8ae52.png

snes and famicom use the same class of the dll. Does your image folder have the correct structure? are the cover box located in "yourlaunchboxfolder\Images\Super Nintendo Entertainment System\Box - Front\" folder? .... is so strange, why box art is shown on tv instead at the cover box. ?¿

Edited by gvl

Yes, the folder structure is correct. I delete the Theme, downloaded again, but still crashes and yes it is strange

Edit: Okay, no crashes until I get through the games

Edited by DerSchlachter

2 hours ago, DerSchlachter said:

Yes, the folder structure is correct. I delete the Theme, downloaded again, but still crashes and yes it is strange

Edit: Okay, no crashes until I get through the games

Insdide this attached zip file you can find two files (Nintendo Famicom.xaml and Super Nintendo Entertainment System.xaml), copy and overwrite into the folder ......\LaunchBox\Themes\Kido Theme\Views\WheelGamesView\

and give me a feedback please.

Test.zip

THX for your help.

No crashes, but the Nintendo Famicom Platform looks like this and is impossible to go back to preview menu (Platform Wheel). I have to kill the BigBox process via Taskmanager.

2007174136_NintendoFamicom.thumb.png.e8e08ee70caf7d6aed9fdddbdab60281.png 

The Super Nintendo Platform works not like a charm, i can scroll but it takes up 2 to 5 seconds until the Boxart pop up and the clear logo wheel "stucks" if i scroll through the games, but i can go back to preview menu (Platform wheel) it tales up 5 seconds. Feels like a huge input lag.

2 hours ago, DerSchlachter said:

THX for your help.

No crashes, but the Nintendo Famicom Platform looks like this and is impossible to go back to preview menu (Platform Wheel). I have to kill the BigBox process via Taskmanager.

2007174136_NintendoFamicom.thumb.png.e8e08ee70caf7d6aed9fdddbdab60281.png 

The Super Nintendo Platform works not like a charm, i can scroll but it takes up 2 to 5 seconds until the Boxart pop up and the clear logo wheel "stucks" if i scroll through the games, but i can go back to preview menu (Platform wheel) it tales up 5 seconds. Feels like a huge input lag.

🥺 I am lost and confused. Do you have C++ features installed? Could it be that you have lost some of them?

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Control Panel and select it from the results.
  • Select Programs > Programs and Features.

I have installed these (I'm under Windows 10):

imagen.thumb.png.0853ec701ec25429849fdc95562ebfa7.pngimagen.thumb.png.93d21034b93917f3a5c281acedb322ff.png

I tested around a bit, it can't be because of your theme, otherwise others would have similar problems.

I checked my Platform-Images folder, I renamed the Super Nintendo Entertainment System folder so your theme shouldn't find anything. The scrolling was much more comfortable and no error message appeared.
Note here, I used your test files.

Then I downloaded your theme again with the standard files, renamed the image folder and started again....error message.

Then I imported the test files again, no error message, but when scrolling up and down through the game collection, the box display faltered. The title changed, but not the video.

However, jumping directly to a letter fixed the problem, and the correct box appeared directly.

I will remove and re-scrape all Super Nintendo images once. There may be corrupt image files.

Attached is the screen for my MS C++ installations

1536565410_ms.png.4ec3422474edd997051f00f0faf5ba95.png