LaunchBox Community Forums

Platform Banners Organized 1.0.0

(1 review)

About This File

Disclaimer: I did not create any of these files. Special thanks goes out to Scree and all contributing artists. Also thanks to Kerszr for rounding all of these images up. If any of the content creators want me to remove their work from this set, please contact me and I will do so asap.

This file is a only a reupload of Kerszr's bundle of various Platform Banners, renamed and organized into a single zip. The total file count is 330. I spent a lot of time renaming these, so please forgive any errors or typos. You will still have to make sure the naming matches your system names before using them. Because it was so many files, I let windows automatically append two or more files with the same name as (2),(3) etc. Some of the file names were unrecognizable, and there were a few instances where I didn't even recognize the systems. Again, I apologize for any errors in naming.

The files themselves are in different qualities and resolutions. The list isn't 100 percent comprehensive, but it's pretty huge.

Enjoy.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.