LaunchBox Community Forums

Playlist Platform Banner 1.1.0

(0 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

I created a view Platforms for my self, but my skills in Photoshop are not so good like this

I ask @ROD3Z if i can integrate them into my small template, the answer was yes, so here are my files (near 160). You can modifiy your own Playlist Platform Banner with the image below 

Arcade.png.28eea1db0d898435634469662cfebc7c.png

to this

2107496973_4playercoop.thumb.png.8668a1aad64dabbe21444a4f11f82cb8.pngbeatemup.thumb.png.e8054f9a7b86df068c42b311e08f1e1c.png

also inside this download are a few of my created Playlist Banner like this

Jaleco.thumb.png.dfd4135135f1c3fa8b28ebc2cf4f7400.pngPsikyo.thumb.png.89800116976780fd513fea6deb37c0c6.png1891284696_1Player.thumb.png.853a519a2d1d55075abbf4d0f650fe86.png

You also need the "Master Template"

877019098_DoubleDragon_Collection.png

452071143_EarthwormJim_Collection.png

19xx_Collection.png

Doom_Collection.png

Nintendo_Developer.png

Capcom_Developer.png

837731796_NeoGeo_Developer.png

platformer.png

Roleplaying.png

Snooker.png

Strategy.png

bowling.png

What's New in Version 1.1.0   See changelog

Released

Add File

Dance Mat 
Kart Racing
Guitar and Band 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

No need to be so strict on yourself (but my skills in Photoshop are not so good)

They look good. I like the scanlines effect on these logo's.

I'm gonna use some of these. So thanks.

• Like 1

I like very much your banner.

I think I have to put them in playlist\name\banner directory I suppose

Sorry my stupid/noob question...but where they appear then? It depends on the theme used or anything else?

For example, in dir Platform I have inserted banner and then in BB they appear on my second monitor. Will it be the same? Or have you a better place to show them?

thank you in advance

You're doing it absolutely right.

There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers. LB is so powerful in its functions that it is not always understood as directly intuitive. Attached is a picture of where I place my banners so they appear in BB. Preferably on a second screen. This must be set in the BB options. Otherwise, the banners appear where the respective theme intends. Which BB Theme are you using?

image.thumb.png.328d6a84089e9888c5a3511e187a362c.png

3 hours ago, DerSchlachter said:

You're doing it absolutely right.

There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers. LB is so powerful in its functions that it is not always understood as directly intuitive. Attached is a picture of where I place my banners so they appear in BB. Preferably on a second screen. This must be set in the BB options. Otherwise, the banners appear where the respective theme intends. Which BB Theme are you using?

Thank you very much!

I'll put them in right directory then, so they'll appear in my second monitor

As main theme I am using Unified Redux and at this point I suppose that the theme'll handle the playlist banner in the same way it handle the platform banner, showing them on my second monitor, that it is great!

Thank you again! Sometimes I try to adjust my BB setup but I fear to make a mess!

• Like 1

These are superb and I've used the banners and clear logos :) thank you

Like everyone else does - I am going to make a request just for future consideration as your collection covers almost everything (by far the best I've found and love the logos), but like the Light Gun, can I request:

• Guitar and Band
  • Dance Mat
  • Singing
  • Kart (like diddy kong racing, mario kart, crash bandicot racers, sonic racing)

Also in the Collections if you'd consider:

• Broken Mirror
  • Mega Man
  • Metal Gear
  • Monkey Island
  • Star Fox
  • Star Trek

That would be awesome, if you ever edit and can include :)

thank you

Edited by testmon
  • Like 1

Thank you so much - they are incredible! 😀

Would you do the clear logos with them as well.  As I use both of your art types in my build.  Can't help but laugh at the Guitar and Band - truly awesome

Edited by testmon
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, testmon said:

Would you do the clear logos with them as well.

Yes of course, also this

• Broken Mirror
  • Mega Man
  • Metal Gear
  • Monkey Island
  • Star Fox
  • Star Trek

Hi just wanted to givea cheeky nudge or even if I can get the background for the banner, I can have a stab myself :)

Do you have the logos for your awesome dance mat, guiatr and kart.  Just I've added the banners to my setup