LaunchBox Community Forums

PC Games - 1600+ Titles - Media Pack 1.5.4

(0 reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

No Filters. No Cases. No Effects.

Box Art

Each of these images has been adjusted manually - great care was taken to preserve the aspect ratio of the source material, and resized to within a few pixels of 546x747 while maintaining as much of the original artwork as possible. The artwork itself was sourced from around the internet, either through LB, EmuMovies, or a good ol' fashioned Google Image Search. I've been manually adding my own media to my LB library for over a year for things that aren't in either of the databases, so there's a ton of stuff here that isn't currently available through the LB Media Downloads.

This is the "raw" version of my Uniform Matte Finish and Microsoft Operating Systems packs.

Screenshot - Gameplay

I prefer to have at least a couple screenshots for each of my PC games, so as I would look for the box art to use, I would also download several gameplay screenshots. Again, many of these are not found in the LB media downloads, and were sourced from a Google Image search. This pack's initial release contains 3,912 images. The only thing that's been done to modify these screenshots is that they were all scaled to a height of 720px while maintaining their original aspect ratio to maintain a baseline of quality and uniform size among all images.

Installation

To install any of these packs, you can simply use the new Launchbox Image Pack Importer by clicking Menu > Tools > Image Packs > Import. Please be sure your import settings are set to the correct platform and image type, and read the prompts carefully.

This will work great as a simple uniform set of boxes/screenshots on its own, but I wanted to provide this to the LB community as a resource. Feel free to use it as you see fit, and be sure to check out my other work!

Edited by machjas
Added "Screenshots - Gameplay" and "Installation" sections

What's New in Version 1.5.0   See changelog

Released

Added Screenshots - Gameplay

This collection has been split into 4 parts. Uniform height of 720px, maintaining original aspect ratio. Sourced from LB, EmuMovies, and Google Image Search. Initial Release contains 3,912 screenshots for the same 1,600 titles as included with the box art.

• Like 7

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.