LaunchBox Community Forums

PC Games - 1600+ Titles - Media Pack 1.5.4

(0 reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

No Filters. No Cases. No Effects.

Box Art

Each of these images has been adjusted manually - great care was taken to preserve the aspect ratio of the source material, and resized to within a few pixels of 546x747 while maintaining as much of the original artwork as possible. The artwork itself was sourced from around the internet, either through LB, EmuMovies, or a good ol' fashioned Google Image Search. I've been manually adding my own media to my LB library for over a year for things that aren't in either of the databases, so there's a ton of stuff here that isn't currently available through the LB Media Downloads.

This is the "raw" version of my Uniform Matte Finish and Microsoft Operating Systems packs.

Screenshot - Gameplay

I prefer to have at least a couple screenshots for each of my PC games, so as I would look for the box art to use, I would also download several gameplay screenshots. Again, many of these are not found in the LB media downloads, and were sourced from a Google Image search. This pack's initial release contains 3,912 images. The only thing that's been done to modify these screenshots is that they were all scaled to a height of 720px while maintaining their original aspect ratio to maintain a baseline of quality and uniform size among all images.

Installation

To install any of these packs, you can simply use the new Launchbox Image Pack Importer by clicking Menu > Tools > Image Packs > Import. Please be sure your import settings are set to the correct platform and image type, and read the prompts carefully.

This will work great as a simple uniform set of boxes/screenshots on its own, but I wanted to provide this to the LB community as a resource. Feel free to use it as you see fit, and be sure to check out my other work!

Edited by machjas
Added "Screenshots - Gameplay" and "Installation" sections

What's New in Version 1.5.4   See changelog

Released

Added Update 4

Boxart

• Boneraiser Minions
    • Created from Scratch
  • Buccaneers!
  • Cursed to Golf
  • Mortal Kombat Trilogy
  • R-Type Final 2
  • Resident Evil 0
  • Resident Evil HD Remake
  • Resident Evil 2 (Remake)
  • Resident Evil 3 (Remake)
  • Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD Edition
  • Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
  • Resident Evil 6
  • Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Gold Edition
  • Resident Evil 8 Village
  • Resident Evil Revelations
  • Resident Evil Revelations 2
  • Like 7

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.