LaunchBox Community Forums

Sega Game Gear Spines (Europe) 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Just quickly made some European spines for the Game Gear boxes i've already uploaded to work with the new 3D models.

Again not the best put good enough for now :)

Edited by PaulyC

• Like 3
  • Unusual Gem 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Sorry for the stupid question...

I suppose that these spines are for the new LB release, for the 3D boxes, right?

Where I have to put them? How do I use them?

Thank you

2 hours ago, zugswang said:

Put them in a folder called Box - Spine

Oh, thank you!

So this:

• Improvement: New image types have been added for Box - Spine (for the spines/sides of boxes) and Box - Full (for DVD-style wraparound scans)

Means that I can create 2 folders in each platform to use 3D model box, attaching images like a texture, right?

thank you again!

On 11/22/2022 at 1:41 PM, xevious1974 said:

Oh, thank you!

So this:

• Improvement: New image types have been added for Box - Spine (for the spines/sides of boxes) and Box - Full (for DVD-style wraparound scans)

Means that I can create 2 folders in each platform to use 3D model box, attaching images like a texture, right?

thank you again!

Sorry i didnt see this and you probebly have it figured out by now.  If you edit a game it will create the folders you need in the relevent platform folder. 

The new ones are Box - Full and Box - Spine.  So you just add these to the Box - Spine and it will pick them up

• Like 1