LaunchBox Community Forums

Sega Game Gear

9 files

1. Sega Game Gear 3D Boxes

I made a Sega Game Gear 2D and 3D box set years ago, and I always thought they were acceptable given the scans were hard to find at the time. A few years have passed, and with better scans available and the use of AI upscaling I have decided to remake this set. The quality of these boxes are ultra HD throughout, I did the best I could to clean up the source images I found. These 3D boxes are a bit more accurate. I matched the hanger colors to the original retail boxes. All USA games are included, plus some Euro and Japanese exclusives. A few prototypes are also included. PSD Templates are included.

102 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

2. Sega Game Gear 2D Boxes

I made a Sega Game Gear 2D and 3D box set years ago, and I always thought they were acceptable given the scans were hard to find at the time. A few years have passed, and with better scans available and the use of AI upscaling I have decided to remake this set. Not only have I collected and cleaned front and spine images, but also the back of the boxes. The quality of these boxes are ultra HD throughout, I did the best I could to clean up the source images I found. All USA games are included, plus some Euro and Japanese exclusives. A few prototypes are also included. I will also upload cropped versions of the full boxes. PSD Templates are included.

206 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

3. Sega Game Gear 3D Carts Pack

Sega Game Gear 3D Carts Pack.
    People don't know the needed time to do this sets. To thanks costs nothing.

121 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

4. Sega Game Gear 2D Carts Pack

Sega Game Gear 2D Carts Pack

223 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

5. Sega Game Gear 2D Cartridges

This system needed cartridge art redone badly. I did this set years ago, but I rushed it and most of the images were poor quality. This set isn't perfect, because its hard to find decent scans of Game Gear carts. I used the best quality images I could find. Its a lot better than the older set. This set includes most, if not all, games from multiple regions. All USA carts are in this, along with European and Japanese releases. If I left some out I probably couldnt find decent scans or pics to work with. I included psd templates for those that would like to fill in the missing blanks. Enjoy!

179 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

6. Sega Game Gear Spines (Europe)

Just quickly made some European spines for the Game Gear boxes i've already uploaded to work with the new 3D models.
    Again not the best put good enough for now

41 downloads

(0 reviews)

5 comments

Updated

7. Sega Game Gear 3D Boxes (Europe)

Heres some Sega Game Gear European 3D boxes.   I wanted all Euro boxes and could only find a set with really low quality or a mix with euro and US so decided to make my own.
    Someone could make these a lot better than i did but they are a placeholder untill something better comes along.
    Enjoy

128 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

8. Sega Game Gear Front Boxes (Europe)

Heres the European Front Sega Game Gear boxes to go with the 3D ones i uploaded.
    Most of these are from other people so credit where its due i just changed the ones the weren't euro ones.
    Enjoy

84 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. Game Gear 2D Carts

Here's a complete Japanese exclusive Game Gear cart set based on the work that WallyWonka has started. I fleshed out and created the missing 50ish files. Enjoy!

186 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated