LaunchBox Community Forums

Nintendo Switch Media Pack 1.0.1

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

** Added media set for Ikaruga **

Just sharing the media I have for the 13 games in my Switch collection. The media available from scraping the LB DB and/or EmuMovies is very limited at the moment, so hopefully this will help someone out with anything they don't already have. There are two downloads; one for images and the other for gameplay snaps.

Some of this I had to just search for and in some cases trim/re-size and in a few cases just improvise and make my own mock up, but I am certainly not responsible for everything here and some of this was scraped from within LB.

This includes media for all games:

Box - front/back/spine (sorry, no 3D)

Cart - an alpha layer was used to add enough negative space for the carts to look proportional to the box (similar to the GameCube discs I re-sized)

Fanart - I tried to get multiple images for each game where I could to add some variety

Banner - in case you use a view in a BB theme that can take advantage

Game Select - where applicable; Super Mario 3D All Stars has one for each game on the game select screen

Gameplay

Game Title - for Ninja Gaiden Master Collection there are multiples for each game in the set

Clear Logo

Gameplay snaps

There is a showcase below in case you want to preview the media before downloading:

If you need a Platform Video, I have you covered here:

Edited by CTRL-ALT-DEFEAT

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.