LaunchBox Community Forums

Unofficial RetroAchievements 1G1R DATs and CUEs/GDIs. 01 October 2024

(3 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

These are 1G1R (1 Game 1 Rom) DAT files that are used with rom managers such as ClrMamePro and RomVault to scan for RetroAchievements-compatible roms in your collection. There are also CUE and GDI files that are compatible with the DATs. These will be updated beginning of every month and if there's any major issues/problems that need to be fixed that can't wait for the next month, I'll fix and update them ASAP. Please feel free to notify me of any errors/problems you encounter and/or suggestions you may have.

Edited by Ultra God Azgorath
Edited Description

What's New in Version 01 October 2024   See changelog

Released

• Added all new games that have been added up to 01 October 2024.
  • Found and corrected/removed some duplicate entries and errors/mistakes in some of the DATs. Thanks to @Odio for bringing a lot of them to my attention.
  • All categories that had "-Subset" and another category before the - have been changed to "Subset" only. For example, "Hack-Subset" is now just "Subset". Thanks to @Odio for the suggestion. 
  • Edited the Readme and LB/BB Users PDF docs.
  • Edited the Missing Games file.
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Unusual Gem 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Neo Geo Pocket has accidental space before <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>, completely breaks it for romvault