LaunchBox Community Forums

Zelda - The Legend of Link Game Media (NES) (Hack) 2.0

(0 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Media Pack for Zelda: The Legend of Link for the NES! Inside the archive you'll find:

Box Art (3D, and Back) 2D ART COMING SOON!

Clear Logo

Cartridge Image (Front)

Still Snapshots (Game Play and Title)

Standard Video Snap (MP4)

1080p Video Theme (MP4)

All artwork made/modified by or compiled by Riffman81 (unless otherwise noted here). Enjoy!

***Credit: The Cover Project dot NET for providing the cover used to make the 3D box art and box back.

What's New in Version 2.0   See changelog

Released

This archive contains media for Zelda: The Legend of Link for the Nintendo Entertainment System. Legend of Link is a Zelda mod brought to us by programmer Infidelity (who is also known for Mega Man Ultra) that has to be played to be believed! It incorporates many different elements from the vast Legend of Zelda franchise in an all-new gaming experience. Included in this file are 3D box art, box back, clear logo, still snapshots (game play and title) and video snap MP4.

NOTE: As for all my uploads, all art is modified and/or created by me and are NOT ripped from EmuMovies or other sources. Videos are made to EmuMovies standard, as I am a contributor there. Any art modified for these media packs has been done so with permission. Enjoy!

Credit: The Cover Project dot NET for providing the cover used to make the 3D box art and box back.

UPDATED: 01/09/2017 Added 1080p Game Theme Video

• Like 2

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.