LaunchBox Community Forums

PlayStation Now Category/Game Theme Video (16:9) 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

I recently decided to try out PlayStation Now (since there is a free trial) and added it to my Launchbox/BigBox setup. This video is really just a placeholder for now. I haven't had much time to devote to larger video projects lately with work and looking for a new place/preparing to move, etc (not to mention getting pretty hooked on Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age the last couple of weeks - only a couple Trophies left!). I feel bad since I have started a couple other Playlist Themes for Wrestling and one for a Virtua Fighter Collection, but haven't been able to devote the time I would need to invest to getting them finished. I slapped this together for PlayStation Now (really wish you could add and launch applications from the top level, rather having to have them nested into a category, but alas). There is no gameplay featured or anything, but when I get more time I will flesh it out, so just consider it a hold over for now. I've also included what I am using for the Clear Logo, Box Front/Banner and Fanart - Background. Just click the images beneath the video and Save As.

Box front/Banner

Sony PlayStation Now.pngClear Logo

Sony PlayStation Now.pngFanart - Background

Sony PlayStation Now.jpg

• Like 2
  • Game On 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.