Hi LB Forums,
First-time poster, long time creeper, also Happy Holidays!
TL;DR - What is the best controller setup when running BigBox via Steamlink (Dolphin specific)
I'm building a semi-Frankenstein setup post-holidays and was hoping to get a bit of input from the community
- What is the best controller setup for mostly Dolphin Emulation with one or two SNES Games sprinkled in?
- I was going to use the Gamecube Adapter and Wavebirds, but I wonder if using the new Xbox Controllers with Bluetooth is the better option?
- Dell 7577 with 1060 Max- Q
- All roms, emulators, launchbox, retroarch on External SSD (Samsung T5)
- Steamlink plugged into TV
- Xbox One Controller or Gamecube Adapter with Wavebirds
Thanks in advance and apologies if I broke any rules!