LaunchBox Community Forums

LaunchBox - HTPC Launcher

jtrain

Just wanted to share that I've been playing around with using LaunchBox as a simple frontend for my HTPC. I have it start up automatically, and I have a few icons along the top (when sorting by platform) that let me launch a couple websites via Chrome, as well as Plex Home Theater. I even have a shut down button. Then all my games are listed underneath. Screen Shot I have the taskbar hidden by default but its showing up in screen shot. For a feature request, I was thinking it would be helpful to be able to collapse the platform headings. As it is, I'd have to scroll through many games to get to the bottom. There is the filter option, but it would remove my HTPC shortcuts if I filtered on platform. Maybe rather than collapsing the headings there could be a nested screen option? So I could have a shortcut on the home screen for Super Nintendo, PC Games, Playstation, etc., alongside the HTPC shortcuts, and clicking them would drill down into those systems. Anyway great app and thanks for the hard work!