LaunchBox Community Forums

Unable to exit Launchbox via Joy2key after latest update

jtrain

I was prompted to update Launchbox to the latest version yesterday, which I did. Afterward, I'm unable to exit Launchbox via a 360 gamepad using a Joy2key script that was working fine prior to the upgrade. Basically i have it set to do an ALT-F4 when I hold the back button and press "X" on the gamepad. This worked fine until yesterday, and still works outside of Launchbox so I know Joy2key is still working. This also still works on any emulator that I launch from within Launchbox. For example, I can launch a ROM and then hit my shortcut on the gamepad to successfully kill the emulator, but this same shortcut won't quit out of Launchbox. I'm wondering if some of the added options for gamepad support broke this. Is there a different recommended solution to exit Launchbox using a 360 controller? Thanks!