LaunchBox Community Forums

A few requests

bd00

Just a few requests. 1. Can we have the option to bulk edit additional apps. This has been a thorn in my side for some time now. Please! 2. The ability to choose the contents of the game details pane/sidebar including the order that they are displayed. 3. Font color. Your latest update allowed more fonts, but still no color. Also, that reminds me, are you aware that LB spits out the following error form when anything other than a TrueType font is selected? Capture.png

Jason Carr said Thanks, bd. I'm just reminded of #1. #2 is definitely planned. #3 is changeable via the Theme's Foreground color.
Ah, how did I miss that? *tut* Sorry about that. EDIT OK, I just realised I already changed the color of the text on one of the other instances, so I guess I didn't miss it... at least that time.