LaunchBox Community Forums

Suggestions (Multiplatform import wizard / Big Box Views / Back button on import wizard )

MultipleX

Hi jason I would like to point out in brief some suggestions for your app which has been included on my everyday usage as my main HTPC gaming frontend. :P\ 1. Multiplatform import wizard: for example one user has 3 platforms with 200 - 300 games/roms each. The user must wait to finish the scraping process for the one platform and then he/she has to set again with the import wizard for the next one. It would be nice to add the 3 platforms in the import wizard in one shot. More like as a queue list for the scaping process. (It will be nice for first time install cases) 2. Big Box Views: Customize views on big box (grind/list/thumbnails etc ). 3. Back button in import wizard: I noticed that there is not any back button, which if you made any mistake on the folders/platform and you want to go back, you have to start all over again. Just some thoughts. Thanks Kiss

Hi @MultipleX, thanks for the feedback. Not a bad idea on #1; it's not a big priority right now but I will add that to the list. Different views for Big Box are definitely coming. The wizards do actually have a back button in the upper left (the wizards use Microsoft's new wizard format introduced in Vista).

Jason Carr said Hi @MultipleX, thanks for the feedback. Not a bad idea on #1; it's not a big priority right now but I will add that to the list. Different views for Big Box are definitely coming. The wizards do actually have a back button in the upper left (the wizards use Microsoft's new wizard format introduced in Vista).
You are right about the back button! i am blind :P Thanks!