LaunchBox Community Forums

GDI+ Generic error on startup

CircinusPrime

CircinusPrime said Quick update: disabling RAM caching solves the parameter not valid error, but I'm still getting no box art drawing for all my 55 games, even though background art loads just fine. With so many games doing this, I wouldn't think it was a case of corruption? I can edit a game's entry and in the image preview the box art loads fine, same with manually navigating to the images folder and viewing the box art from there
Do you have your images located on a USB2 drive or over a network by any chance? Maybe even an older drive with a poor read / write speed? I would say try deleting the images for one game as well, then re-download them completely and see if they have issues showing up.

SentaiBrad said Do you have your images located on a USB2 drive or over a network by any chance? Maybe even an older drive with a poor read / write speed? I would say try deleting the images for one game as well, then re-download them completely and see if they have issues showing up.
Nope, LaunchBox is on my main 7200rpm hard drive, so speed should not be an issue. After removing a game's folder in images and redownloading, it still isn't showing up