LaunchBox Community Forums

Custom filters/tags

averagejoe

I used to use another DosBox frontend and have just found out about LaunchBox. It is just great! ...except one thing: no custom filters. I usually play games seasonally, so this is crucial for me. For example, I play Christmas games, well, around Christmas. Please add the option for the next version, I would be forever grateful.

Thank you for your reply Mr. Carr, I will consider it seriously. Especially if it is a lifetime kinda thing. By the way, will there also be a way to "join" games? For example, some Telltale games come in chapters, and I tried to play with the "version" tag, assigning each chapter a different version number, but without success. I noticed in one of your tutorial videos that one game had two versions that you could select in the menu. Cheers