LaunchBox Community Forums

How to edit rom paths?

muny21

I spent a good few hours going through all my games and images before deciding to move my emulators and launchbox to a different drive on my computer because it took up massive amounts of space. My question is, how do I now change the rom paths without having to redo all that tedious work? I tried to use the import rom and just changing the directory, and it worked for a couple of rom sets but refuses to work for the 32x and Genesis. Is there something I'm missing here? Thanks.

I don't know what you mean by portable paths, but I did put Launchbox on the same drive. I even installed the new update to that drive. It's being really stubborn for the two emulators I mentioned before. It worked for my other ones. Don't know what's going on. Thanks.

If you put your ROM files somewhere inside your LaunchBox folder, then you can move the entire thing anywhere you want and you won't have to change any paths. That's basically what I meant by portable paths. The import ROM feature does not work to update paths (though that would be a good thing to add).