LaunchBox Community Forums

Vivanonno emulator need help

Maddoc1007

Hi i need help with the vivanonno emulator vivanonno.exe for the nameco system 22 it only runs 2 games ridge racer 2 and rave racer but it plays them graphically perfect unlike mame does. What i need is a script or wrapper for this emulator, tried bd000's script but it wont work for this particular emu. There was a wrapper for it reading posts online a few years ago but i cannot find that wrapper anywhere. When you add those 2 games to LaunchBox and choose vivanonno emulator, when you click on game in Launchbox it only opens the emulator (which checking online has no command lines whatsoever). You then have to click on System then click on Load then choose the game. Once the game starts you then click on Setting and then Click on Toggle Full Screen Mode. If someone knows how to do this as a bat script ot autohotkey script please advise how to do this. Or someone that is good at scripting will do a wrapper for each game to load i would be exrtremly grateful.

Thanks very much @bd000 tried for few hours to get that script but wasnt having any luck getting a link for it on internet explorer somehow, will have to install chrome, yes thats what i was looking for its launching the games in LaunchBox now, All you have to do is choose no emulator and point where game should be to the ahk. file for each gameSmile. Cheers thanks again.

Here Are the Scripts for Vivanonno emulator if anyone is looking for them open up notepad and paste each one into a new document. Rename Rave Racer to Rave Racer.ahk and Save the Ridge Racer one as Ridge Racer.ahk (make sure you have autohotkey installed on your computer). Now just point to the ahk file when adding game to LaunchBox and make sure no emulator is selected. Rave Racer:(NOT PART OF SCRIPT) Run, C:\Users\PC\Documents\LaunchBox\Emulators\Nameco System 22\vivanonno.exe WinWait, viva nonno, IfWinNotActive, viva nonno, , WinActivate, viva nonno, WinWaitActive, viva nonno, Send, {ALTDOWN}s{ALTUP}{ENTER}{ENTER} WinWait, Select System, IfWinNotActive, Select System, , WinActivate, Select System, WinWaitActive, Select System, MouseClick, left, 58, 127 Send, {ENTER} WinWait, viva nonno - *, IfWinNotActive, viva nonno - *, , WinActivate, viva nonno - *, WinWaitActive, viva nonno - *, Send, {ALTDOWN}{ENTER}{ALTUP} Ridge Racer (NOT PART OF SCRIPT) Run, C:\Users\PC\Documents\LaunchBox\Emulators\Nameco System 22\vivanonno.exe WinWait, viva nonno, IfWinNotActive, viva nonno, , WinActivate, viva nonno, WinWaitActive, viva nonno, Send, {ALTDOWN}s{ALTUP}{ENTER}{ENTER} WinWait, Select System, IfWinNotActive, Select System, , WinActivate, Select System, WinWaitActive, Select System, MouseClick, left, 82, 70 send, {ENTER} WinWait, viva nonno - system resetted, IfWinNotActive, viva nonno - system resetted, , WinActivate, viva nonno - system resetted, WinWaitActive, viva nonno - system resetted, Send, {ALTDOWN}{ENTER}{ALTUP} IMPORTANT STEP Replace the C:\Users\PC\Documents\LaunchBox\Emulators\Nameco System 22\vivanonno.exe with where ever you have placed your vivananno emulator. A thanks to Badmouth over at arcadecontrols.com for this script And a major thank you @bd000 for finding this useful info.
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...
Does anyone know how to force this emulator into 4:3? EDIT: I found a solution. Apparently, I already had one and there's an option in my AMD CCC to maintain aspect ratio instead of stretch, however, all options are greyed out. People say it's a bug with Windows 7. This app fixes it https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B16vFGR7nb_OYWFzUnd4ZXdtXzA/edit

• 3 years later...

I know this is an old thread, but I found these two executables on the GameEx Forum that will run Ridge Racer and Rave Racer automatically. Just stick them in your Vivanonno2203 emulator folder and run them and the games will automatically run.  Easy enough to set up in Launchbox.

Thanks to Brian Hoffman.

Ridge Racer & Rave Racer launchers.

Link to ForumThread.

GameEx Forum Thread

Edited by PerryRhodan
Link