LaunchBox Community Forums

Better Living through Chemistry, Colorado-style - aka Rocky Mountain High

CadetStimpy

• 3 weeks later...
DOS76 said Its been a long time (3/4/2005 the morning I left for my ten month all inclusive state sponsored vacation) but that looks delicious. Now I just hope that you don't get in trouble for posting it
Ouch, Derek! I'm gonna guess that wasn't your best vacation. Frown Yah, hopefully I won't take any heat for the picture. But, after all, it's just a picture, and certainly nothing I know anything about. P.S. However, if Jason thinks it would be best to delete it (perhaps it would be), that's okay with me. Cool

Definitely not but I made the best of a bad situation. I came home as an excellent domino player and I read 127 novels. Me and my brother were on the same block and I had saved up ahead of time so we were eating lovely off of commissary plus trading nasty ass cookies for whole trays of food. It was only in the county facility and we had just moved from Camden county to Gloucester County which is a lot easier and less crowded place to stay all in all it sucked but it wasn't dangerous and it wasn't like I had any choice in the matter.

Domino expert, huh? Hey, that's great. Smile For some stereo-typing reason (that I probably acquired from questionable sources, such as television police dramas), I figured most people left with advanced lock-picking skills, or something of that nature. That might be true at San Quentin or some other notorious prison, though. I'm glad to hear it wasn't dangerous there, and through your entrepreneurial skills were able to 'elevate your cuisine'. Smile Well, Derek, hopefully you're no longer a menace to society. Laugh Laugh

I never really was just had a difference in opinion with the state on certain things regarding personal choices and found out that what I think doesn't really matter. When it comes down to a battle of wills the state makes a very powerful adversary. I've been much better since coming home. I stopped getting high over it and while it didn't really cause me any dysfunction it was a huge drain on my financial resources.

No lawyers here really no sense when you violate your probation you can't win and they got all the evidence they need with the multiple dirty urine's you've accumulated. They offered me rehab but I procrastinated getting in and the judge was unhappy with my lack of initiative so he gave me 10 months which was still a break I was facing 18 months max and that would have made it a prison sentence. At the time I was making between $800 and $900 a week tax free delivering pizzas but spending about a third of it getting high some time a little more if we got a nitrous tank that week or ran into some Logistic Service Division.