LaunchBox Community Forums

PCPartPicker (Link)

CadetStimpy

Are you looking at that CPU for yourself? I'd get a new 6th gen chip if I was going to build anything new. 7th gen chips should be available by the end of this year so basically if I was going to build a new PC i would use the newest components but that's me I'm sure that 4th gen chip is very solid and it would work out great for you.

DOS76 said Are you looking at that CPU for yourself?
Well, not for the immediate future. I'm gonna wait for the AMD Zen CPU's (and subsequent Mobos) to come out, before I make a move. Plus, that'll give time for my nads to hopefully grow large enough (LaughLaugh) to attempt a liquid-cooled build, which I'm really gonna try and do next time.

Its actually not hard at all my only issue was the the instructions didn't explain all that well that you had to remove the board from the case and install the bracket on the underside of the board once I figured that out it went very smooth and my temps were outstanding the PC has since stopped working and I haven't removed the cooler which wasn't that old I'm unsure if any of my other computers have a socket size that will work with it though I'll have to look into that it did multiple sizes but I don't know what happened to the other parts that came with it I may be beat for not thinking ahead that I may need it for another PC.