LaunchBox Community Forums

Got my newest toy today

DOS76

I just got my latest Windows PC it is the MeeGoPad T02. It is extremely small form factor and cost under $100.00. It has a quad core Atom chip and 2GB of RAM 32Gb of storage Bluetooth, WiFi and comes with a 30 trial of Windows 8.1 (which has hurt it on the Amazon reviews) It is totally able to take advantage of the Windows 10 Insider Preview as I already upgraded mine via an in place upgrade. If I decide to stay in the insider program I can keep using Windows 10 for free. This machine is in no means a power house but it is a good media device that is ultra light weight and portable. I can't wait to use it for an outdoor movie night with my projector and have even thought about trying to install it behind a double din Lilliput monitor in my dash and set it up as a CarPC. I may have to figure out how to remove the case and wire the start to this start on ignition device they sell on MP3Car or run a HDMI cable through to the back and just use the button the computer will probably get better ventilation outside of the dash but it would be nice to be able to totally hide it and use some USB cooling fans to keep it cool. I also threw in a 128GB micro SD that I had bought for my phone but hadn't gotten around to populating or installngWP_20150723_20_16_31_Pro.jpgWP_20150723_20_20_05_Pro.jpg