LaunchBox Community Forums

Simply Austin Cemu video

DOS76

I've always been a fan this is their 1st console that I haven't owned and I've never owned any of their handhelds either of course if they were to release a new Zelda game I would be forced to go buy the console but they haven't seen fit to do so yet.

You should get a New 3DS. You have 3 Zelda's to play there, 1 is new 2 are remakes (though they look and play way way way better than their N64 versions) and the Wii U has 3 Zelda games too, 2 remakes and 1 new. I do say Remakes because of course they have their Virtual Console. The remakes are older Zelda's but they all look and play way better.

Yeah I have those 3 and have already been testing Wind Waker today (I loved the original even with the cartoonish graphics). It takes forever to unzip or unrar these games though. It's been an hour and five minutes since I started unpacking Twilight Princess. Well to add insult to injury Twilight Princess is in rpx file format and crashes the emulator right away.

I'm having a blast playing Super Mario 3D I mapped the keyboard to my 360 controller using JoyToKey because for some reason XPadder crashes every time I try to finish up a new controller layout I don't know what the issue is but its pissing me off. The game has some issues with some of the shadows but for the most part it looks and plays great. That said the UI is very basic with no polish barely any settings and if there is a way to start in full screen I've yet to find it. Super Mario 3D so far is very playable I've run Wind Waker and Mario Kart 8 but that was before I had mapped the controller so no playing experience I know when I started a few races in Mario Kart earlier there was some lag going into the first turn and that was with using the file from my local directory and my server. I don't want anyone to think that I'm saying this emulator is great because I'm not but it also doesn't totally suck either its worth checking out. I've tested it on two computers and they handled it rather well.

I should but its just not in my budget right now the $273 rent for my storage space is due my Best Buy card has a few items that I have to put down some cash by June or the interest kicks in and my favorite phone carrier Verizon wants there monthly payment too. Some time the real world gets in the way of your hobbies but I'm sure everyone understands that.

• 1 month later...
Tried to run CEMU through launchbox and I am getting an error that says that it can't find the emulator path. it I right click on the game and select open CEMU it gives me this error System.ArgumentException: URI formats are not supported. at System.IO.Path.NormalizePath(String path, Boolean fullCheck, Int32 maxPathLength, Boolean expandShortPaths) at System.IO.Path.GetFullPathInternal(String path) at System.IO.Directory.SetCurrentDirectory(String path) at (MainForm , Object , EventArgs ) at LaunchBox.Forms.MainForm.openEmulatorToolStripMenuItem_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)