LaunchBox Community Forums

Game-play Videos

Syriacn

I couldn't find any way to scrap videos either. I've looked all over and haven't been able to find another option anywhere near as easy to use as Emumovies.com. They have a great downloader that can make the process easy. I've already used the free mode to grab all my needed manuals and music. You have to pay a monthly fee for the videos of course. You probably already know all of this though, lol. I'll keep looking, if I find something I'll post it.

Hey guys, you're right; currently there's no scraper built into LaunchBox, but this is definitely planned for the near future. I'm working with EmuMovies to try and get their content integrated directly into LaunchBox. I'm talks with Circo, but it's taking a while to hear back from him. I'm not sure what is possible as of yet. But yes, as far as I've found, EmuMovies is by far the best library available of game videos. I haven't found anything better. For now, I've designed the videos feature to work well with the EmuMovies downloader. Should just be able to put the videos in the right path and it should automatically pick them all up.