LaunchBox Community Forums

3D Box Art image folder

Bil

Could a images folder for 3D Box Art be added? Also an option to display either the normal Front or 3D Box Art? Edit: I've been adding a collection of titles and screenshots to LB, but have had to rename them adding "-01" and "-02" to the suffix of the name. However when I do a refresh, LB does not detect them, because of the rename. Is there some way to fix this? Or should I request a Titles folder ? Laugh

Hi @Bil, currently LaunchBox will only read one Front box art image per game (it doesn't allow multiple images like it does for fanart). I do have this buried somewhere on my list to change, but it might be a while, unfortunately. I like the 3D box art idea, for sure; I'll add that to my list. Again, though, it will likely take a while as there are more pressing things to tackle first. :)

Within the screenshots folder, I found that I can have folders for Titles, In-Game and Cart and LaunchBox will display them! If I want to reorder how LB displays them, I simply add a number to the folder name: 01-Titles 02-Action 03-Cart