LaunchBox Community Forums

A few requests

garbanzo

Great program! I've been waiting for something like this to come along. A few requests: 1. Ability to turn off or edit the black glow around game titles. 2. Ability to choose a solid color for the background. 3. Ability to force aspect ratio of screenshots per system, or to somehow make them appear more uniform in the details panel without having to manually resize each image. 4. If the "use an emulator" checkbox is not checked, it should suppress the warning about "you need an emulator to play this". I am using HyperLaunch to run my ROMs so I don't need to use the emulator option. 5. Arrange By is a nice feature, but it could be improved by also allowing sorting. I would like to arrange by series and sort by date released, for example. Thanks for taking the time to consider my ideas :)

Also, it would be nice if CTRL+mousewheel would move the cover size slider up and down. I'm really getting into this program. Purchased a premium license, loading it up with my favorite ROMs. I've been using QuickPlay for several years, but this might just replace it! I'm glad to know it's being actively developed, and that there is more goodness to come. Happy to help in any way I can :)