LaunchBox Community Forums

Related games

garbanzo

It would be nice to have a feature to link games together with different relationships. Relationships could include: -Prequels/Sequels (or just "other games in this series") -Ports (if it's the original, it would show all linked ports, but if it's listed as a port of another game, it would show "port of xxx" -Remakes -Versions (other regions or revisions) -Romhacks Maybe these could be put into a "Related Games" entry in the context menu of a game. So if I right-click Legend of Zelda for NES and go to "Related Games", I could see: Sequels -Link's Awakening -BS Zelda no Densetsu (is this a sequel or a remake?) Ports -The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition -Classic NES Series: The Legend of Zelda Romhacks -(insert one here) Maybe there's a better way to handle the details, but I think this cross-refrencing would really make LB stand above and beyond other frontends :)