LaunchBox Community Forums

Duplicate games and Video snap location.

Mute64

SentaiBrad said Select a system on the left, Ctrl + A, Tools -> Download Metadata and Images. That's not working?
Doing a system at one time works fine, its just when i want todo say3 systems i select all the games from those systems then choose download metadata and then it does the usal searching thing for each system but not from the roms.... kinda confusing lol ill have another go at it after work and see what happens then i can explain myself better :)

Jason Carr said Hi @mute64, if you're seeing an error or if the importer is disappearing, let me know. I had to fix an issue with the EmuMovies downloads where if you put double quotes in the title of the game, it chokes. Let me know if you're seeing that (could be more characters to look out for).
"or if the importer is disappearing" thats what it does!, but yea ill do it again tonight afterwork .. ill record me doing it then post a vid up so you can see it for yourself.

Yup
SentaiBrad said Have you updated to the latest version of LB?
Yup im on the latest. I found the culprit system that was causing the metadata/artwork from stop downloading/close, it was my SMS system, now i have to see what in my SMS is causing the issue. Been flat out at work so probably wont get onto that untill maybe the weekend.