LaunchBox Community Forums

Launchbox randomly crashes with Demul 0.7 Alpha

sagaopc

When it starts, demul go to fullscreen, then screen blinks and launchbox crashes. It's random. My Demul .bat @echo off SET STRING=%1 SET STRING=%STRING:.zip=% SET STRING=%STRING:D:\NAOMI 2 GD\Roms\=% echo %STRING% start demul.exe -run=naomi -rom=%STRING% If someone knows how a command to close the emulator with Esc, please tell me https://youtu.be/Mu4RR7AbXFE OBS: It doesn't happen with Big box (not at the moment)

I used to use multiple .bat's for Demul but its totally unnecessary. I'm not at the computer I have it set up on at the moment or I would post the screen shots of how to set up the Arcade side of Demul and the Dreamcast side because the checkboxes needed differ you will need to point to the emulator 2 separate times. As soon as I get a minute I will go grab the screenshots and post them back Edit:
Spoiler
AssociatedPatforms_DemulArcade.JPG
Spoiler
Emulaiton-Details_DemulArcade.JPG
Spoiler
Emulaiton-Details_DemulDC.JPG
Spoiler
associated-platform-DC.JPG

DOS76 said I used to use multiple .bat's for Demul but its totally unnecessary. I'm not at the computer I have it set up on at the moment or I would post the screen shots of how to set up the Arcade side of Demul and the Dreamcast side because the checkboxes needed differ you will need to point to the emulator 2 separate times. As soon as I get a minute I will go grab the screenshots and post them back Edit:
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Thanks, I'll give a look in that! EDIT: How I imagined, Doesn't work. I don't know why, but here, it never works... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgFh9auXCwo I don't know Why, it's basically the same thing in the bat, but simply doesn't work....

DOS76 said I used to use multiple .bat's for Demul but its totally unnecessary. I'm not at the computer I have it set up on at the moment or I would post the screen shots of how to set up the Arcade side of Demul and the Dreamcast side because the checkboxes needed differ you will need to point to the emulator 2 separate times. As soon as I get a minute I will go grab the screenshots and post them back Edit:
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Sorry to quote you again, but now, when I use Alt+F4 to close emulator, it closes launchbox too! any Ideas to solve that problem?