LaunchBox Community Forums

Small Bigbox Suggestions

DeathProxy

Some small suggestions I had while messing with BigBox. 1.)A controller bind that you can set to favorite a game. I was going through and favoriting some game I knew I liked and it would make something like this a lot easier if I could just hit a button of my choice instead of hitting the select button, scrolling down, and then hitting the favorite button with the select button and then going back. 2.)A way to see some more detailed information, namely what I'd personally like to be able to see if the file's name in question. If it was just displayed somewhere that would be nice, but a menu to open up to display some details like filename, size, and some other stuff would be nice. Sometimes I have two roms and I want to keep those, but I might want to favorite a certain version or such, and without the ability to see the filename I have to go through a little more hassle to do so.

• 2 weeks later...