LaunchBox Community Forums

Kodi Big box Launcher Troubles

Shermer321

Using v1.3 of the launcher and I have the following problem. - Kodi does not close when starting bigbox. Close Kodi is yes. Because of this, my audio gets locked up and I get no sound in Kodi after closing. Which in turn makes my TV buffer. So I need Kodi to close and open, or Bigbox release the audio driver on exit. I take it nobody else is using the wasapI driver?

Shermer321 said Using v1.3 of the launcher and I have the following problem. - Kodi does not close when starting bigbox. Close Kodi is yes. Because of this, my audio gets locked up and I get no sound in Kodi after closing. Which in turn makes my TV buffer. So I need Kodi to close and open, or Bigbox release the audio driver on exit. I take it nobody else is using the wasapI driver?
I have a similar problem using the add on in Kodi, but I get BigBox with no sound. I am using WASAPI as well.