LaunchBox Community Forums

Question about Load a Game for PSX with retroarch and Config

jacarado

Hello everyone Good Night! I currently use the emulator "RetroArch" because with it I can put "Shaders" custom and use CRT filters. But in LB I am unable to load the PS1 games (which are in CUE extension), the game simply does not open, and nothing happens. Now opening the "RetroArch" it opens normally. Should I put some sort of command line to load the game? I tried various topics in the forum and found nothing that could help me. I already have the BIOS files and also all Pre-Configured with a CFG file, which would also load along the PS1 I'm sorry for my english.Embarassed Thank you!1.jpg2.JPG3.JPG

Hi @jacarado, welcome. Sorry for the late response. I've noticed that this is almost always because Retroarch can't seem to find the BIOS because it's either looking for different BIOS files than what you've put in there, or it's looking in the wrong folder. Check your retroarch.cfg file and make sure the system_directory line is correct.

Hi @Jason!! Sorry for delay to response. Well in the command-line, i put this in the PSX emulator (mednafen from retroarch): -L cores/mednafen_psx_libretro.dll --appendconfig config/PS1.cfg ( This command load the Config for PS1 and load the emulator with the game) And the SNES emulator (bnes from retroarch): -L cores\bsnes_balanced_libretro.dll --appendconfig config/SNES.cfg ( This command load the Config for SNES and load the emulator with the game ) I used this command "appendconfig " because the basic command "-C" or "-config" was not load the custom settings for each emulator. In this case, i put this commands and works perfectly!! The bios file for PSX, i coppied and paste in theses folders and update the core: System roms roms/Sony Playstation ( this is where my roms PSX stay ) Thanks again for the help!! This program is perfect!! =D1-1.JPG2-1.JPG3-1.JPG