LaunchBox Community Forums

interested in pulling from any other databases?

alexis524

Jason, Your recent collaborations with EmuMovies and quite possibly Hyperspin got me thinking. Don't want to name drop since not sure if it's frowned upon, but I've been a member of an small community geared specifically towards emulation on the original xbox. They have been adding to a repository for years now and have artwork and synopses on ALOT of consoles, systems, handhelds, etc. Not sure if it would help, but they may be able to fill in some gaps, and vice versa if they were willing. If it's any interest, let me know, if not, no big deal too just thought I would throw it out there.

Our stance used to be, certainly, add as many as we can. Since we tried working with MobyGames it's been taking forever with little to no progress on that front. I would never say never that we wouldn't offer more repository inclusions in to LaunchBox if they have an API, but with our Database we do expect this information to grow. I have a feeling Xbox might lack for us due to complete lack of emulation.