LaunchBox Community Forums

About Rating Icon

TONBOX777

http://i65.tinypic.com/28u71g1.jpg Hello, I just did manual editing info for the game because it doesn't have database on ThegameDB yet. and I just noticed that LaunchBox only have 2 Ratings option to use, just Teen and Mature. So, how can I change the ratings icon to proper icon same as the official? (need more choice for editing) or maybe I should wait for future update features? thank you Cool *edited for more question How can I tweak Bigbox mode? like, adjusting the position or resizing the video preview.

Hi @TONBOX777, the ratings drop down only shows ratings that currently exist for the games in your database. However, you can manually enter any other ratings and they should show up just fine as well. There are images for all of the ESRB ratings (and Big Box should be smart enough to figure it out no matter how you format the rating). More customization options in Big Box are definitely coming, but as of yet you can't tweak the sizes or positions of the interface elements. I'll be getting back to Big Box development after I get the next version out. :)

• 1 year later...