LaunchBox Community Forums

Retroarch CD Based Systems Tutorial Video

Lordmonkus

I was asked to make a video on how to get TurboGrafx CD games up and running in Retroarch. One problem though, I have never done any video stuff ever before outside a couple of lonely streams and a barely passable high school film class project back in high school 25 years ago. So anyways I figured since I was going to do this I would cover the TurboGrafx CD, Sega CD and the Playstation in one video. Here is the the video I made https://youtu.be/jXSrVEU7cWc It is nothing fancy at all so don't expect much but I hope it is clear enough to get the job done. Maybe I will do more videos in the future, I do have a couple ideas on what I would like to do such as shaders and Retroarch tweaks to fine tune performance. Anyways I will accept feedback and tips on making more videos. I know this video is probably pretty rough but I am ok with it considering this was my first attempt.