LaunchBox Community Forums

Custom Filters

anyany

Well it's worth noting that with the amount of games you have Custom Filtering may lag a bit and could contribute to the crashing, I just tried selecting the LB DB ID drop down and it lagged severely. We knew Custom Filters needed some TLC, but this was a really bad lag that shouldn't exist. Otherwise, what filter were you trying to create? I created one a few hours ago that was to show me all of the SNES games I had favorited.

Make sure to use the Favorite's drop down menu in that screenshot you shown me, and remove the exists from the rest of the boxes, just leave them blank. I just created another filter with two platforms just showing my Favorites. I also just created a filter to look at everything with the RPG Genre's (there's a few since there was no standard previously) and show only my fav's and that's working as well. The rest of the boxes are empty.

I'm not trying to be mean, but he is very busy. I've sent him the link already but I send him a lot of stuff and it probably just got lost. He's 1 person with a family on top of it all so sometimes it may take him a bit to respond to some things, I do apologize for that.

• 2 weeks later...