LaunchBox Community Forums

Option to disable menu in Big Box?

Elementix

I've recently moved to and purchased LaunchBox after spending hours pulling my hair out with Hyperspin. This is SO much better! Anyway, LaunchBox is loaded on my arcade cabinet. I am still configuring everything, but is there or can you add an option to disable the menu in BigBox mode? The one with the Back, About, Options, Exit, etc. Once everything is configured, I will be shelling the BigBox exe to run on boot instead of Explorer. I'd like people using the cabinet not to be able to mess with any options or easily exit BigBox mode. Can you guys add this? Maybe enable/disable the menu on a keypress like F6 or something?

I kind of wonder if the "Features" board should be changed to "Bug-Testing" or "Beta Testing". At the very least, the description should be revised: "Discuss existing features or request new LaunchBox features." It's easy to see why the board is still being used as a request board.

No worries, the forums are still places to discuss changes users think might be useful but Jason is 1 man and there are a lot of requests and bugs to fix. The BitBucket page helps him track issues and requests, and users can vote on things too. So if something gets voted on a lot it'll probably get added sooner rather than later.