LaunchBox Community Forums

Last Played List

niglurion

Hey! I'm always "testing" a lot of retro-games, just for my own satisfaction, but conversely, I always have a main game in progress Kiss I don't think I'm alone in this case. We love games, but often have a main goal: finish one before another. And when we have a big collection on a plateform, it can be boring to scroll the main window. Last days, I wanted to play to Megaman Zero (without BigBox, directly by Launchbox), but at the same time, keep games listed by title (yeah I want mooooore! Kiss). This is a matter of seconds but I would like to have a little list in Launchbox and clic on the last game played without scrolling a plateform. Just another quick launch option, in fact. There is an example of what i'm talking about: Sorry if this has already been addressed, but I can not find a similar topic in the forum and bitbucket Embarassed Is it a good or bad idea? What do you think? Smile

To expand on this maybe a recent games that show like the last 5 or 10 games that you played and even a frequently played list also that shows games that you play on the regular If you start the BitBucket ticket post the link here I will definitely vote it up.